Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Orrin Woodward - Results

I've heard Orrin Woodward quote so many world leaders that I'm not sure which one of them said the following: "To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge."

I am so glad that I did not let my ignorance or my ego lead me to reject the business idea called the Team. I'll admit, I almost did. But I remembered hearing someone else (I think it was my Dad) say: "The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about." True that.

So I decided to do my due diligence. I researched it all.

C'mon. I ran a highly successful multinational engineering consulting company for 12 years. I had attorneys. I researched it all. And because I bought in to Orrin a few years ago, today I really enjoy those best hours of sleep every day.

You know, the hours from 6am to 10am. Sweet, sweet sleep while most of metro Detroit is fighting traffic.

When you do your due diligence, your careful research, I'd highly recommend that you take advice ONLY from the people who have the kind of results in life that you want. Why would you do otherwise? Of course, be sure of what you want.

And before you give anyone's opinion any credence at all, you should find out what kind of life they really have. I mean, that only makes sense, doesn't it?

I just wanted to be debt free, not have to go to a job every day, have time and money to donate to church and charities and causes I believed in, have a healthy monthly passive income cashflow, spend more time with my wife and children and have great relationships with my God, my family and my friends.

Orrin Woodward had and has these results. That's why I decided to listen to him. He was the only person I had met in my several decades on the planet that had all of it. He said he'd help and here's what I found out: If Orrin Woodward says something, you can take it to the bank brother.