Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Orrin Woodward - Set A Goal

In the book "Conversations With Millionaires" Mike Litman interviewed Jim Rohn who had an intersting take on becoming a millionaire. In their conversation Rohn said,"When I was 25 years old, my mentor said, 'I suggest Mr. Rohn, that you set a goal to become a millionaire.' I was intrigued by that. You know, it's got a nice ring to it - millionaire. Then he said, 'Here's why.' I said, 'Gosh, you don't need to teach me why. Wouldn't it be great to have a million dollars.' Then he said, 'No, then you'll never acquire it. Here's why. Set a goal to become a millionaire for what it makes of you to achieve it.'"

Lets go over that again. "Set a goal to become a millionaire for what it makes of you to achieve it."

Wonderful advice. And I've watched Orrin Woodward on his journey. I'll go into more detail about this in my next post.