Friday, March 11, 2005

Orrin Woodward of Team - Architect

"He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery."- Harold Wilson

The internet is here to stay. The industrial age is over. I hope you realize that.

The change is happening now, and I feel bad for those who don't know how to take advantage of the greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever known.

I guess I feel worse for those who, for reasons of ignorance or pride, reject the Team and the invitation of men like Orrin Woodward to take the greatest advantage of that change.

Seneca was right when he said, "It is part of the cure to wish to be cured."

I guess change happens to some people and for other people. Glad I decided to link up with an architect of the future, Orrin Woodward.