Friday, January 21, 2005

Orrin Woodward - Gratitude

I want the world to know the reasons I decided to get into business with Orrin Woodward and why I'll stick with this business for the rest of my life.

Let’s cut to the chase.

Thanks to Orrin Woodward and the greatest leadership development system in the world, my wife and I no longer work at a "job". We have two children in college and we are debt free excluding our home. We have wonderful friendships. We have a much stronger faith in God and our marriage is stronger. We are both more physically fit than when we worked from 9 to 5 (6 to 6 in my case) because we have the time to work out on a regular basis. We feel younger, far less stressed, and we have more energy. Overall, our quality of life has improved dramatically. We are able to contribute both time and money to causes we believe in. And let me make this very clear - we owe it all to our relationship with Orrin & Laurie Woodward. Sound corney? Well, you would have had to walk in my shoes for the past few years to be qualified to make a judgement like that.

In my next post, I'll tell you how I met Orrin Woodward and why I hired him back then as a consultant in my Engineering Consulting business.